Maximum One Realty Executives
706-482-8258 Direct Cell 678-501-7900 Office
Search Here for Your New Home or Land in or around Dahlonega, GA
Visit the many types of real estate
Dahlonega GA Real Estate
Beautiful North Georgia!
Own a Home in North Georgia.
Located about an hour from Atlanta, Dahlonega, GA has so much to offer! The town square is often described as "quaint" as the town has worked hard to keep many of the old buildings restored and the downtown area as much like it was in years past as is practical. Walk the Dahlonega square and shop the stores for unique finds and gifts, grab a delicious lunch at one of the restaurants with outdoor seating or tour the Gold Museum which is the centerpiece of the square.
The weather in Dahlonega features four distinct moderate seasons: many folks think the colorful fall is the most beautiful season here, however, colors are just as vivid in the spring – we have many different shades of green and so many blooming trees & flowers that it easily rivals fall! The summer is warm, but not terribly humid normally. The fall is legendary for a gorgeous show of color and mild temperatures: warm days and cool nights. And winter promises a fire in the fireplace, occasional snow, occasional ice, temps in the teens sometimes, and the most beautiful clear skies you can imagine – star gazing is amazing!
Waterfalls and rivers dot the area in Lumpkin County as well as the surrounding counties. Biking, hiking, rafting, kayaking, and camping are just a few of the activities that abound. About a third of our county is designated as US Chattahoochee National Forest and the Appalachian Trail starts nearby!
There are festivals to enjoy in the spring and summer and Christmas is a special treat with the Christmas Luminaries and the Christmas Parade. The major festival is the mid-October Dahlonega Gold Rush Days – a huge event!
Great people, reasonable cost of living, an active community, lots of churches, volunteer and civic groups, great location, mild climate, beautiful mountains, and a variety of wildlife ……what a wonderful place this is to live!
Let me help you find your home in Dahlonega. I will be with you through the home search, negotiations, closing and beyond … in fact, I will be your neighbor!
Have a home for sale, buying a home, or relocating from another state or moving locally? I have real estate relocation experience first hand. I provide one source for real estate services in North Georgia, including the Dahlonega, Georgia area. I can help, whether your search is a home for sale or just looking for information on area real estate, Insurance, Mortgage, or Repair & Services for North Hall, Gainesville, Cleveland, Dawsonville, or Dahlonega, virtually all of Northeast Georgia. Come enjoy Dahlonega's weather every season of the year!
I can help your search in Sautee-Nacoochee, Cleveland, Dawsonville, Dahlonega, and Clarkesville among others in North Georgia, contact me for more information.
U.S. New & World Report Chooses Dahlonega
In a story and video released on June 3, 2007, U.S. News & World Report chose Dahlonega, Georgia has the third most economical retirement location in the country. The story appears in the June issue of the publication. See the video | Read the story
Get real estate buying and selling tips, relocation help, local listings, insurance and mortgage information, too!
Learn more about me.
As Your Agent, I Will
- Ensure that you see all the properties that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to tour, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you pay a fair value for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowners insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.